Welcome to Ecuador Kitesurf, learn to kitesurf, surf or paddle board in the best place of the world! Constant winds through almost the whole year and warm waters made out of our place one of the best places in earth to learn the sport!
We offer different courses of Kitesurf, Surf and Paddle board, no matter the age our your knowledge level. All our instructors are IKO certified.
WHY ECUADOR KITESURF?
- Authorized and controlled learning area just across our school.
- All the necessary gear is included in our courses: helmet, vest, controller bar, kite and board.
- Multi lingual and IKO certified instructors
- Awesome location, the wind, the sun, the waves and the weather are ideal most of the year.
- We offer different kind of deals and packages, we adapt to your requirements.
- Bar, Restaurant and parking lots.
- Our own swimming pool available for our clients and their family members.
In Santa Marianita Beach, 15 minutes from Manta city, the ideal and most convenient place to practice and learn kitesurf from end of May till end of December.
Ecuador Kitesurf was been able to combine the very best environment and geological conditions with the best instructors and well known international brand gear, the result: a neat and great place to learn, practice and enjoy Kitesurfing.
Wind, water and Weather
Humboldt Current plus the hot and dry environment in Manta (Manabi – Ecuador) created a micro-climate with thermal wind right in Santa Marianita Beach.
Best time to ride goes from end of May till end of December with winds between 14 to 22 nods (side-shore) and temperatures around 25 to 30 degrees Celsius (77 – 88F)
To be able to enjoy the sport, you must learn and be familiar with a set of rules, safety drills and skills which will allow you to be in control of yourself, the gear and the sport itself.
Because of it the best and safest option is to learn under the IKO (International Kiteboarding Organization) method, our head instructor is consider the very best in Ecuador and all our instructors are certified as well. For your own sake lessons are given in both English and Spanish.